1. Returning vendors must submit a signed vendor agreement, insurance certificate and payment in full by April 1, 2014 to secure a location comparable to previous years. After that date the space may be assigned to a vendor on the waiting list. Please make checks payable to the Paw Paw Wine and Harvest Festival. You will receive a postcard confirming your space. All correspondence should be sent to Paw Paw Wine and Harvest Festival, PO Box 376, Paw Paw, MI 49079.
2. New vendors must submit a signed vendor application complete with Michigan Sales Tax number. Upon acceptance of your vendor application, a vendor agreement with be forwarded to you with applicable due dates clearly stated.
3. You must have a Michigan Sales Tax Number. You can obtain one by writing to Michigan Department of Treasury, Treasury Building, Lansing, MI 48922 or phone (517) 373-0888.
4. Food vendors must be properly licensed by the Van Buren County Health Department. Even if you have an STFU you must still call them.
5. Set up areas will be assigned in advance. The festival board reserves the sole right to assign spaces. We try to accommodate each request, but it is sometimes impossible to honor all requests.
6. Each group must report to the registration table at the information tent before they setup. There will be absolutely no setup before sign in. Setup times are:
Friday, September 5 - 8:00 am to Noon
Saturday, September 6 - 7:00 am to 9:00 am
There is no set-up allowed in the lakefront area while streets are closed.
7. All spaces are open air - be prepared for rain or shine. You should be prepared for grass or asphalt areas. Vendor will be responsible for any harm to asphalt areas. Vendors to provide any tables and or tent and awnings. Tents and awnings must be free standing (no stakes).
8. You must have liability insurance for personal injury or property damage in the amount of $300,000 and list the Village of Paw Paw and the Paw Paw Wine & Harvest Festival as an additional insured for the time period covered by the festival. Send a copy of your insurance certificate verifying said coverage with your vendor agreement.
9. Vendors are responsible for taking care of their own garbage. Please do not stuff large packages into the garbage cans or place large bags or containers near them. Dumpsters will be conveniently located for large item disposal.
10. The Wine & Harvest Festival will not be responsible for or liable in any way for loss, theft, damage or displacement of any property displayed, no matter how the same may be caused.
11. The Wine and Harvest Festival will provide electricity to each vendor, however, we are not responsible for inadequate wiring in your trailer/unit/fixtures/cords. If one of our electricians are called onto the site and the problem is within your extension cables or in your trailer/unit/fixtures you will be billed for their time.
No refunds! No subleting! No guarantee of requested spots! For your application, contact the Paw Paw WIne and Harvest Festival directly at 269-655-1111. Spaces are limited and the vendors who participated last year have the first right of refusal.