Volunteer for a Local Family Festival
Each year our family festival needs volunteers to make sure everything runs smoothly the whole weekend. We appreciate all the time and effort that our volunteers put in to make our event better and better each year. From setup of the event to the last tent being taken down, our volunteers work tirelessly to ensure our local community and beyond get to have a great time while at the Paw Paw Wine and Harvest Festival. If you would like to join our team as a volunteer, we encourage you to apply! Please review the volunteer opportunities below and then contact us for more information. Volunteers who work at least a 3-hour shift will be eligible for a free official volunteer t-shirt, available only to our festival volunteers.
- Beer Tent – Selling tickets or serving beer or selling wrist bands at the gate.
- Information Booth – Answering general questions and handing out festival guides.
- Stompyland – our children’s activity area (crafts, face painting, free events for children).
- Clean Team – Let’s leave our Village the way we found it.
- Setup/Tear Down – Setup begins the day of the festival and Sunday after the festival closes some lifting is required.
- Parade – Assist with lineup of parade participants.
- Car Show – Assist with sign in and award presentation.