Register to be in This Year's Festival Parade
If your company or organization would like to participate in this year’s Wine and Harvest Festival Parade, please fill out and submit the form provided on this page. Here are some things to know about the parade:
- Line-up begins at 8am at the Paw Paw Middle School (located at 119 Johnson Rd) – PARKING IS NOT AVAILABLE IN THE LINE-UP AREA
- Please arrive prior to 11:30am, as the streets will be closed in preparation for the parade.
- Step-Off is 1pm – the parade begins at the Middle School, travels through downtown Paw Paw, ending at the Paw Paw Community Education Center Building.
- The Village of Paw Paw and the Department of Public Safety Officials request that you DO NOT throw candy or other items from the floats, cars, or other parade units. Candy or other items may be passed out by individuals walking alongside the parade.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING on the school grounds – this includes electronic cigarettes.
- Please keep in mind that this is a festival parade, so HAVE FUN! Look festive! Remember this is a family event, so please keep your entry FAMILY FRIENDLY.
- Entries are places in random order. Political entries will be placed randomly throughout the parade line-up.
- If you are a high school band and need financial assistance in order to participate, please mention this on your application.
Click Here to download the Parade Brochure.