The map on the right is a map of the festival area and a numbered listing of event locations. A larger map may be obtained by clicking on the map, it will open in a new window, after printing simply close the window to return to the festival site. The larger map will take a minute to download...please be patient. If you need directions from another town, please see Paw Paw on Google Maps.
A. The dates for 2014 are September 5-7. We are always the weekend after Labor Day.
Q. How can I contact the festival office?
A. Call 269-655-1111 anytime and leave a message on our voice mail. Due to heavy call loads 2 weeks prior to the festival calls will be returned as quickly as possible.
Q. What are the hours of the festival?
A. Friday from 5 pm to Midnight, Saturday from 10 am to Midnight and Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm.
Q. How much does it cost to attend the festival
A. Most events are free. There is a $5 cover charge at the wine and harvest beer tent and the St Julian tent, carnival rides and inflatable's require tickets which are available at the activity area.
Q. Can I bring lawn chairs into the concert (amphitheater) area?
A. Yes, you can bring lawn chairs to the concerts but we ask that you are courteous to those behind you. The taller chairs need to be placed in the back of the concert seating area. Tall chairs will NOT be allowed close to the stage.
Q. If I want my band to participate in the festival, where and when must I have the promotional material to the festival?
A. All band/musical material shall be submitted no later than December 1. Please send your promotional material to: Paw Paw Wine and Harvest Festival, PO Box 376, Paw Paw, MI 49079
Q. Do you have available spots for vendors?
A. We have a very limited number of available spaces. If you wish to be a vendor please visit our vendor link above and complete the application (food vendors please note we have a waiting list). We will contact you if we have an available space, if you do not hear from us our spots are all filled and your application has been filed. Vendor applications will not be accepted any later than 4 weeks prior to the festival
Q. I have submitted an application for the grape stomp -When will I be notified of our stomp time?
A. We try to notify you as soon as possible with grape stomp times, however due to the large influx of last minute applications we try to schedule times at least 3 days prior to the event. If you have a request to stomp after/before a specific time frame please list that on your application, we try our best to fulfill your request but it is not always possible.
Q. Are there age requirements for the grape stomp?
A. No, anyone can stomp. Please mention an age group when filling out the application (students must present their student ID).
1. Returning vendors must submit a signed vendor agreement, insurance certificate and payment in full by April 1, 2015 to secure a location comparable to previous years. After that date the space may be assigned to a vendor on the waiting list. Please make checks payable to the Paw Paw Wine and Harvest Festival. You will receive a postcard confirming your space. All correspondence should be sent to Paw Paw Wine and Harvest Festival, PO Box 376, Paw Paw, MI 49079.
2. New vendors must submit a signed vendor application complete with Michigan Sales Tax number. Upon acceptance of your vendor application, a vendor agreement with be forwarded to you with applicable due dates clearly stated.
3. You must have a Michigan Sales Tax Number. You can obtain one by writing to Michigan Department of Treasury, Treasury Building, Lansing, MI 48922 or phone (517) 373-0888.
4. Food vendors must be properly licensed by the Van Buren County Health Department. Even if you have an STFU you must still call them.
5. Set up areas will be assigned in advance. The festival board reserves the sole right to assign spaces. We try to accommodate each request, but it is sometimes impossible to honor all requests.
6. Each group must report to the registration table at the information tent before they setup. There will be absolutely no setup before sign in. Setup times are: Friday, September 11 - 8:00 am to Noon Saturday, September 12 - 7:00 am to 9:00 am
There is no set-up allowed in the lakefront area while streets are closed.
7. All spaces are open air - be prepared for rain or shine. You should be prepared for grass or asphalt areas. Vendor will be responsible for any harm to asphalt areas. Vendors to provide any tables and or tent and awnings. Tents and awnings must be free standing (no stakes).
8. You must have liability insurance for personal injury or property damage in the amount of $300,000 and list the Village of Paw Paw and the Paw Paw Wine & Harvest Festival as an additional insured for the time period covered by the festival. Send a copy of your insurance certificate verifying said coverage with your vendor agreement.
9. Vendors are responsible for taking care of their own garbage. Please do not stuff large packages into the garbage cans or place large bags or containers near them. Dumpsters will be conveniently located for large item disposal.
10. The Wine & Harvest Festival will not be responsible for or liable in any way for loss, theft, damage or displacement of any property displayed, no matter how the same may be caused.
11. The Wine and Harvest Festival will provide electricity to each vendor, however, we are not responsible for inadequate wiring in your trailer/unit/fixtures/cords. If one of our electricians are called onto the site and the problem is within your extension cables or in your trailer/unit/fixtures you will be billed for their time.
No refunds! No subleting! No guarantee of requested spots! For your application, contact the Paw Paw Wine and Harvest Festival directly at 269-655-1111. Spaces are limited and the vendors who participated last year have the first right of refusal.
The Paw Paw Wine and Harvest Festival Board and the Village would like to thank all of the sponsors who make this event possible. We ask that you take time to thank the sponsors, as they the life line for the Paw Paw Community. They support everything from our festival to local little league to your Church event to the events local service clubs offer like the food pantry.
St. Julian Wine Company – Parade Sponsor Coca-Cola Refreshments – Grape Stomp Sponsor Paw Paw Downtown Development Authority – Fireworks Sponsor Wal-Mart South Haven Convention & Visitors Bureau
Platinum Level Sponsors:
Midwest Energy Cooperative A Touchstone Energy Cooperative - Lakefront Entertainment Hiemstra Optical Warner Vineyards Honor Credit Union Car Zone Old National Bank
Gold Level Sponsors:
Seelye of Paw Paw Advia Credit Union
Silver Level Sponsors: Educational Community Credit Union Bronson Lakeview Hospital Paw Paw Wine Distributors Mercantile Bank Brewster's at the Dyckman Leduc Blueberries Chemical Bank John Tapper Automotive Hospice Care of Southwest Michigan Maple Lake Assisted Living Golden Star Realty Bestway Disposal Tapper Towing Comfort Inn of Paw Paw Paw Paw Collision Ace Hardware Save A Lot Family Fare
Bronze Level Sponsors:
IHS Distributing Bronsink and Bos Equipment Amore Pizza Foune Well Drilling Woodfield Apartments Hills Prescription Shop Cancun Mexican Restaurant Betzler & Thompson Life Story Funeral Homes Cody Kresta Vineyard & Winery Copper Grille Bloomingdale Communications Elementray Edge Travel Lodge Paw Paw Brewing Company Mite-E Exterminating Willis & Willis Law Crystal Flash Energy Fifth Third Bank LaCantina Ristorante Italiano The Sugar Bear Mattawan Pet Supplies Maple Lake Chiropractic Walgreen's Subway of Paw Paw
Sponsors: Meyer Wood Products Illusions Hair Salon Plain Jane's Grace's Place Pipe Dreams Clifford's Perennial & Vine Red's Root Beer Walt & Marie's Country Market Edward Jones Investments Great Lakes Belting & Supply Co.
Best Way Disposal Courier Leader Oxley Farms Mroczek Sod Farm South Haven Packaging The UPS Store Dr. Pepper/Snapple The Strand Theatre Arvco Container
Thank you to all our sponsors, without you, the Wine & Harvest Festival would not be able to continue at the level the community and visitors currently enjoy each September.
The Wine and Harvest Festival is always looking for volunteers to assist us in the many areas of the festival.
Official volunteer t-shirt - only available to festival volunteers
Please review the volunteer opportunities below. Find an Application Here. We ask that volunteers work a 3 hour shift to be eligible for the volunteer perks listed above.
Beer Tent - Selling tickets or serving beer or selling wrist bands at the gate Information Booth - Answering general questions and handing out festival guides Stompyland - our children's activity area (crafts, face painting, free events for children) Clean Team - Let's leave our Village the way we found it. Setup/Tear Down - Setup begins the day of the festival and Sunday after the festival closes some lifting is required. Parade - Assist with lineup of parade participants Car Show - Assist with sign in and award presentation.