1. ONLY HOMEMADE CRAFTS made by you will be accepted. Don’t even think about bringing anything else. Exhibitors bringing manufactured items will be told to leave. If you know crafters with homemade original items please give them our website for an application www.wineandharvestfestival.com
2. All applications must be accompanied by a non-refundable entry fee of $115.00 made payable to the Paw Paw Service League if received by 7/20/13. All LATE REGISTRATIONS require a $145.00 non-refundable entry fee. This is a 2-day show, but a few spaces are available for crafters wishing to participate for one day ONLY. Crafters are required to bring enough stock for both days. Acceptance is on a first come basis. To receive confirmation of acceptance in the show, you must include a self-addressed stamped envelope - no other confirmation will be sent.
3. You MUST have a Michigan Sales Tax Number, No Exceptions. You can obtain one by writing to: Michigan Department of Treasury, Treasury Building, Lansing, MI 48922 or phone (517) 636-4660. An agent at this phone number will assist you through the registration process. NO ONE is accepted without a Michigan Sales Tax Number. Applications will be returned if a sales tax number is not entered.
4. Exhibit areas, approximately 10' x 13' deep, will be assigned in advance. If you have a wheeled display, please request street space on the application. The Committee reserves the sole right to assign spaces. We try to accommodate each exhibitor’s request, but it is sometimes impossible to honor all.
5. Each exhibitor MUST report to the registration table for space assignment BEFORE SETTING UP!! THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO SET UP BEFORE SIGN IN! Set up times are: Friday 6:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.; Saturday 6:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.; Sunday 8:00 a.m.- 9:30 a.m. Please note: Security will be provided both Friday and Saturday nights by professional security personnel. Although security is being provided, the Paw Paw Service League will not be responsible or liable in any way for the loss, theft, damage or defacement of any property displayed, no matter how caused.
6. DO NOT call for space assignments; spaces will ONLY be assigned upon registration. Show times are: Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Do NOT take down your display before 6:00 p.m. on Saturday or 5:00 p.m. on Sunday. Do NOT move your vehicle until 6:15 p.m. on Saturday and 5:15 p.m. on Sunday. Vehicles will not be permitted into the exhibit areas during show time, or if public is in the roadway. You must report to registration if you cannot return on Sunday. Exhibitors are responsible for individual display, set-up and protection of personal property and clean up. If you did not return on Sunday or failed to attend on Saturday without our knowledge - Do Not Apply.
7. Media: Do not bring items made by others. This will not be tolerated. We have a GREAT Arts & Crafts show and we plan to make it better, please leave the junk at home. All Handicrafts MUST be the original work of the artist. You may be asked to show our committee how an item is made. The committee reserves the right to reject displays, work & material considered not in good taste or not conforming to these rules. If items appear for sale that you have not made, you may be asked to leave. Don’t risk a place in our show for a few cheap items.
8. Exhibitors should be prepared for rain and sun. Only open air spaces are available. Also, you should be prepared for set-up in either grass or asphalt areas. All canopies must be weighted down stakes are not allowed. Electricity will not be available. No generators, please!!! The Paw Paw Service League will not be responsible or liable in any way for the loss, theft, damage or defacement of any property displayed, no matter how caused.
9. Parking: The Court House parking lot is available to unload and load your merchandise ONLY. Crafter parking is either on the streets or in other parking lots nearby. The Court House Lot is to be available for customers who purchase your products.
NO REFUNDS DO NOT SUBLET NO GUARANTEE OF REQUESTED SPOTS