Coca Cola Grape Stomp
Friday, September 8th/Saturday, September 9th/Sunday, September 10th
September 8, 2017 - 5:00pm - September 10, 2017 - 4:00pmMap Link
Registration Deadline: August 11
Charity event will be held on Friday, September 8th
Student event will be held on Saturday, September 9th
Cash event will be held on Sunday, September 10th
During the grape stomp, you and four of your friends or family climb into a vat of gramps and stomp the best you can for two minutes. At the bottom of the vat, there is a drain out of which the juice from your stomping pours. The juice is weighed and recorded with the weights determining the winners in each category.
Total prize purse of $1,310!
Cash prizes are awarded to the top three places in each category.
Grape Stomp: Stomp for Cash
Early entry fee is $80 per team. After Aug. 11th, entry fee is $100. Your team keeps the cash if you win.
1st Place $300
2nd Place $225
3rd place $100
Grape Stomp: Student Stomp
Early entry fee is $40 per team/after Aug. 8th, entry fee is $60. Prize money is donated to the school or student organization of your choice.
1st Place $100
2nd Place $75
3rd place $50
Grape Stomp: Stomp for Charity
Early entry fee is $60 per team. After Aug. 8th, entry fee is $80. Prize money is donated to your favorite charity.
1st place - $200
2nd place - $150
3rd place – $75
Registration Deadline is August 11,2017.
See our Frequently Asked Questions for any of your Grape Stomp questions.
Coca Cola Grape Stomp Rules
The Wine & Harvest Festival Activities are family oriented and the rules are as follows:
1. The team captain will be notified of preliminary stomp time the first week of September. The schedule cannot be completed until all applications are received, so please do not call prior to September 6,2017.
2. Please verify your category when signing in. Checks for winners in the Charity and Student Stomp categories will be issued to the organization designated on the entry form.
3. Stomping consists of two timed minutes. Five persons or less to a team.
4. ONLY juice, not pulp, produced by stomping will be weighed and recorded.
5. Team captains are responsible for bringing the juice to the weigh station, filtering the juice, and verifying the weight with the judges.
6. Team captain or team representative must be present.
7. Intoxicated participants will not be allowed to participate. Use of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
8. Throwing grapes or juice will result in disqualification.
9. Please refrain from vulgarity and profanity.
10. No artificial aids either on hands or feet. Bare feet and hands only. We do suggest that you use pads on your knees.
11. No refunds.
12. Students participating in the student stomp are required to show their student identification.
It is recommended that all jewelry or breakables be removed before stomping. We appreciate your participation. Thank you for helping make the festival a success!
Send your registration with your payment to:
Paw Paw Wine & Harvest Festival
P.O. Box 376
Paw Paw, MI 49079
269-655-1111 for questions