39th Annual Arts & Craft Show
Saturday, Sept. 9th - 9am to 6pm/Sunday, Sept. 10th - 10am to 5pm
September 9, 2017 - 9:00am - September 10, 2017 - 5:00pmMap Link
The Paw Paw Service League Invites You to Their 39th Annual Harvest Festival to Be Held on
September 9th and September 10th, 2017
RULES FOR THE ARTS AND CRAFTS SHOW
1. We need you to bring only HOMEMADE crafts made by yourself. Don’t even think about bringing anything else. Exhibitors bringing manufactured items will be told to leave. If you know crafters with homemade original items please give them our website for an applications www.wineandharvestfestival.com or Jean Gregory’s cell # 269-998-2669
2. All applications must be accompanied by a non-refundable entry fee of $125.00 if received by 7/20/17.
All LATE REGISTRATIONS require a $160.00 non-refundable entry fee. This is a 2-day show, bring enough stock for both days. Acceptance is on a first come basis. Please include a self addressed stamped envelope for confirmation.
If interested in participating for one day ONLY please contact us for availability, as only a few spaces are available.
****A limited amount of spaces with electricity are available for an additional $25.***
3. A limited area for homemade food items such as dips, will be allowed this year.
4. We need your Michigan Sales Tax Number or a completed concessionaire form. You can obtain one by writing to: Michigan Department of Treasury, Treasury Building, Lansing, MI 48922 or phone (517) 636-4660. An agent at this phone number will assist you through the registration process.
5. Exhibit areas, approximately 10' x 13' deep, will be assigned in advance. If you have a wheeled display, please request street space on the application. The Committee reserves the sole right to assign spaces. We try to accommodate each exhibitor’s request, but it is sometimes impossible to honor all.
6. Each exhibitor MUST report to the registration table for space assignment BEFORE SETTING UP!! THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO SET UP BEFORE SIGN IN!
Set up times are: Friday 6:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
new this year)Friday 6:00 p.m.- 8:00 pm, although security will NOT be available on Friday evening; Saturday 6:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.; Sunday 8:00 a.m.- 9:30 a.m.
7. DO NOT call for space assignments; spaces will ONLY be available at check in. Show times are: Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Do NOT pack up your display before 6:00 p.m. on Saturday or 4:00 p.m. on Sunday. Do NOT move your vehicle until 6:15 p.m. on Saturday and 5:15 p.m. on Sunday. Vehicles will not be permitted into the exhibit areas during show time, or if public is in the roadway. You must report to registration if you cannot return on Sunday. Exhibitors are responsible for individual display, set-up and protection of personal property and clean up. If you did not return on Sunday or failed to attend on Saturday without our knowledge – DO NOT APPLY.
8. Media: Do not bring items made by others. This will not be tolerated. We have a GREAT Arts & Crafts show and we plan to make it better, please leave the junk at home. All Handicrafts MUST be the original work of the artist. No commercial art. You may be asked to show our committee how an item is made. The committee reserves the right to reject displays, work & material considered not in good taste or not conforming to these rules. If items appear for sale that you have not made, you may be asked to leave. Don’t risk a place in our show for a few cheap items.
9. Exhibitors should be prepared for rain and sun. Only open air spaces are available. Also, you should be prepared for set-up in either grass or asphalt areas. All canopies must be weighted down. Stakes are not allowed!
10. Parking: Court House parking lot is available to unload and load your merchandise ONLY. CRAFTER PARKING is either on the streets or in other parking lots nearby. The Court House Lot is for customers only.
11. Please Note: The Paw Paw Service League will not be responsible or liable in any way for the loss, theft, damage or defacement of any property displayed, no matter how caused.